On a rare double street frontage block, this unique offering presents future opportunities limited only by your imagination. Currently housing two separate dwellings, one an original miner's cottage built in 1897, the other, a character rich garage with loft currently utilised as studio accomodation, this purchase delivers incredibly versatile options. Plans have been drawn to build-through both dwellings to create an inspired home, or get on board the small home movement by keeping both as is, living in one and rent/Airbnb the other. The brilliant location sees Dudley Public School footsteps from the front door, with the surf and sand of Dudley Beach, coastal walks, pubs and village life a short walk away.
- Two Dwellings on a 404sqm block accessed via both Gardner Street and Boundary Street.
- Comfortable and cosy two bedroom miners cottage with heritage significance (not heritage listed)
- Garage with loft currently utilised as studio accomodation featuring leadlight windows and juliet balcony.
- A beautiful, leafy yard separates the homes and provides a true sense of privacy
- North-easterly orientation captures beautiful ocean breezes all year round
- Plans to build-through – ideal for those wanting to create something magical
- Walk to an excellent school, village shops, beaches, nature reserve and parks