Delighting first homebuyers, young families and investors with its easycare floorplan, generous corner block dimensions and strong rental history, this brick and tile home is staged over a single level at the entrance of a quiet cul-de-sac. Its functional floorplan, with an electric-equipped kitchen at its heart, features separate lounge and dining spaces along with a family living area and three bedrooms served by a 3-way family bathroom. The 582sqm parcel is bordered by an expanse of lawn with a covered pergola for outdoor entertaining and double garage accessed via Toona Place. While this residence is comfortably equipped for today, it also offers exciting future scope to update and add value.
The increasingly popular location is minutes from the refurbed Greenhills shopping centre and offers close proximity to the Hunter Expressway and M1 Pacific Motorway.
- Single level brick and tile home on north facing 582sqm parcel
- Two of the three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
- Tidy practical kitchen with an electric stove
- Sliding doors from the dining offer easy connection to alfresco entertaining
- In catchment for Metford Public and Maitland High schools
- Double garage with drive-through access into backyard