Facing north east filling its interiors with abundant natural light, this easycare townhouse is positioned in a boutique collection of just six delivering a relaxed style of living. It offers an open floorplan with a sense of retreat and calm featuring neutral carpet underfoot and exposed brick walls, creating a seamless flow through to the private courtyard at the rear. Upstairs, two bedrooms and the bathroom complete the floorplan. With the option of leaving as is, or carrying out some moderate updates to add value, it makes sense for investors, currently returning $360.00 per week, or for those who are looking to downsize or buy their first home. The fabulous lifestyle that Adamstown offers within walking distance to the local shops and a short drive to Westfield Kotara, Newcastle CBD, nightlife and beaches comes as part of the package.
- Dual storey townhouse in collection of six townhomes
- Open plan design encompassing a neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooker
- Bathroom with shower serves two bedrooms, master with built-in robe
- Private rear courtyard with Frangipani tree and gas outlet for BBQ
- Single lock up garage; internal laundry
- Add value by updating the kitchen and bathroom spaces
- 350m stroll to popular Barn Cafe and Brunker Road buses