This classic New Lambton weatherboard residence is position perfect with everything you might need close by. McDonald Jones stadium and Adamstown train station are a short stroll away. Kotara Westfield and the John Hunter Hospital are just five minutes from home, there are bus stops around the corner, bike tracks on the doorstep and a choice of schools at hand.
With a canvas of neutral décor and tallowwood floors, the lounge room sits at the heart of the home anchoring two robed bedrooms, separate dining room, gas-equipped kitchen and a smartly updated bathroom. Although there's lots to love about this home now, the deep 490sqm block with rear lane access into a double garage and R3 Medium Density Residential zoning inspires future potential to extend and create a dream family home.
- Classic weatherboard home on 490sqm block with R3 zoning
- Timber floors, fretwork, picture rails and dado boards add character
- Air-conditioned lounge room provides summer comfort
- Smartly updated bathroom with frameless shower and wall-hung vanity
- Open plan kitchen and dining with gas stove and brick fireplace with gas heating
- Rear lane access into new double garage with workshop
- Level lawns with chicken coop and plenty of room to extend
- Just 600m from New Lambton South Public school and walking distance to Lambton High and Hunter School of Performing Arts