Offering a superb mix of lifestyle and convenience with a functional single level layout and a great backyard, this brick and tile home is exceptionally located just 600m from Adamstown Station and popular New Lambton South Public school. A fantastic opportunity on a deep 696sqm block, the much-treasured home of 54 years presents superb scope for renovation or redesign in a sought-after location, while its R3 Medium Density Residential zoning offers development potential, subject to council approval. Whether it's enhancing the current features or simply starting again, this home and land parcel is packed with potential and is ready to live in or rent out whilst plans and permits are being approved.
- Approximate dimensions of 12.19m X 57.43/57m with easy access for construction
- Two-bedroom accommodation served by a bathroom with shower plus handy second w/c
- Cosy lounge room; formal dining room offers floorplan flexibility as third bedroom
- Eat-in kitchen with gas cooker; gas heating provides winter warmth
- Deep block tailor-made for alfresco enjoyment for both adults and children alike
- Minutes drive from Westfield Kotara, Blackbutt Reserve & the John Hunter Hospital
- Kotara High, St Pius and Hunter School of Performing Arts are all just minutes away