Presented to the market for the first time in over 40 years, this original home sweeps over a single level layout revealing two double bedrooms, an original kitchen and bathroom, study, dining area and character rich lounge room highlighted by high, ornate ceilings, dado boards and a fireplace. A level backyard complete with an established orange tree provides a lovely outdoor retreat or provides space to extend the homes footprint (STCA). With its ultra-convenient lifestyle location 200 metres from Wallsend's eclectic main street and a short stroll from the local primary school and child friendly park, it promises exciting future potential.
- An original family home held by one family for over 40 years
- Scope to substantially modernise, extend or rebuild for customised family living
- Prominent street position in a warm, friendly neighbourhood
- Plattsburg Public School and Federal Park are a 2 minute stroll away
- Only 200 metres to Nelson Street's vibrant shopping strip and cafes
- 15-minutes from Newcastle's CBD and world-famous surf beaches
- Opportunity to purchase neighbouring 42 Clarke St and increase land size