Architecturally designed to take advantage of the lush bush views at the rear, this c.2010 dual level home rests on a bumper 3,395sqm parcel providing both a picturesque sanctuary and an utterly private space for family living and entertaining. Set back from the road capturing the sounds of birdsong, you will feel a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of life the moment you open the front door.
A canvas of Tassie oak floors, soaring ceilings and large picture windows frame the open plan living expanse with fresh sea breezes from nearby Dudley Beach and beyond permeating throughout. The black, timber kitchen is a dramatic centrepiece with a stone-topped island, walk-in pantry and study nook. There is a deck that runs along the side of the house, offering a tranquil spot to relax or to entertain when friends come over. Three secondary bedrooms, one with ensuite, and a family bathroom convey luxury and allure that's taken to an even higher level by a main bedroom downstairs with its custom built-in robe, luxe ensuite, sitting room with kitchen, media room and independent garden access - a superb parents' retreat.
Ideal for families seeking a greater sense of space and privacy, this home is placed a short stroll from Whitebridge shopping village, moments to the popular Fernleigh Track and all the shopping and entertainment you need at nearby Charlestown Square.
- Caesarstone island kitchen appointed with Smeg gas cooker and LG dishwasher
- Ceiling fans, cooling sea breezes and a wood burning fire provides seasonal comfort
- Free-flowing open plan living expanse connects to deck with lush bush backdrop
- Oversized double garage plus additional parking for boat or motorhome
- Valuable under house storage space
- Fully tiled main bathroom with shower and eye-catching floor tiles
- Luxe master ensuite with freestanding bath, double shower, double vanity and heated towel rail
- Plenty of room for a pool