From its sought after cul-de-sac setting tucked behind Whitebridge village shops and cafes, this superbly designed and crafted contemporary beach house is enviably private and immersed in a beautiful bush vista and captivating views as far as Blacksmiths Beach. There is an immediate feeling of peace and tranquillity with the calming sound of birdsong adding to the overall sense of discovering somewhere truly special.
Strikingly renovated and extended and crowned with a sumptuous parents’ retreat, the home’s stylish coastal interiors are anchored around a beautifully light-filled open plan living, dining and kitchen zone. Two sets of bi-fold doors peel right back to allow a seamless connection to a choice of decks, epitomising the contemporary desire for indoor-outdoor living and entertaining.
There are many heroes of this home; from the glass balustrading used on all decks to allow uninterrupted viewing pleasure of bush and ocean vistas to the secure parking behind an automated gate and massive under house storage for the bikes and boards. But what really sets this house apart is the backyard studio. A light-filled open plan space with travertine ensuite, this highly versatile building inspires endless possibilities as a home office, artist’s studio, backyard rumpus, upmarket Air BnB or as a more private place for the young adult or older relative in the family.
Ticking the final box, the wonderfully peaceful location is a two minute stroll to the shops, a short drive to both Redhead and Dudley beach and all the shopping, dining and entertainment you need at nearby Charlestown Square.
- Dual storey family home on private north facing 626sqm parcel
- Three separate decks totaling approx. 80sqm
- Three of the four bedrooms have their own access to the outdoor decks
- Beach house style lime-washed Cypress timber floors and plush carpet underfoot
- Bespoke Tasmanian oak timber work and floating shelves in living area
- Sky-lit kitchen with Caesarstone benches, 900mm gas cooker and dishwasher
- Fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath; second w.c to laundry
- Upper level master suite with balcony capturing treetop and coastal views, walk-in robe and chic ensuite with freestanding bath and walk-in shower